Terry Jones – Spreading “Hate” in the Name of the Lord!
Now that Terry Jones has his fifteen minutes of fame, he has now stated that since he is so famous, he and members of his congregation will start carrying concealed weapons. People please! Don’t you see that this is a demented man starving for attention?
What the F.B.I. should do is keep an eye on him and the media should stop covering his sadistic acts. This man needs psychological help, even Stevie Wonder could figure this out within five minutes of communicating with him.
I’ve often said that free speech or free expression of thoughts is not free if it causes harm or detriment to your fellow man. [Seven foreign U.N. workers lost their lives in an outbreak of violence related to the burning of the Quran] The seven lives that were lost were the results of free expression by Terry Jones.
Do you still consider his expressions free or was his actions paid for by the blood of the seven people who died and how will you explain this to their families? This man’s actions have caused tremendous unrest and loss of innocent lives in Afghanistan. Do you still consider his action a free expression of thoughts, and at what cause?
Most laws are very clear and succinct and yet there are some that are vague and appear to have a grey area and lean rather to the spirit of the law or subjective to interpretation. Do you really think that your forefathers wrote the “First Amendment” to incite violence and discrimination or prevent violence and discrimination?
Laws against hate crimes might conflict with rights under the First Amendment to the U.S. Constitution. Generally, the First Amendment protects a citizen’s right to the free expression of thoughts. However, the courts have ruled that First Amendment rights may give way to the greater public good. For example, there is no First Amendment protection for someone who falsely yells “Fire!” in a crowded theater, because such speech endangers the safety of others. Such expression might give rise to a Disorderly Conduct charge or similar charge. In determining the constitutionality of hate-crime legislation, one primary question is whether the prohibited speech deserves First Amendment protection.
Terry Jones has exhibited what should be considered a “Hate Crime” on a group of people because of their religion. Can you imagine what would happen to the United States if people would start expressing their rights in such a perverse way, while hiding behind the “First Amendment?” ”I suspect that some might even label Terry Jones as a “terrorist” by some standards.
Ask by the media if he would burn the Quran again and he couldn’t say “YES!” fast enough. This man has no regard for human life, mine or yours. People! You better wake up! Time is not on your side.
First Terry Jones burns the Quran, next he’s going to get a gun and well it’s not hard to figure out what he is going to do next. This is not a laughing matter and should not be shrugged off as harmless. I predict that this situation will not have a happy ending.
No comments yet.
Leave a Reply
- DECEMBER FIRST IS WORLD AIDS DAY: DO YOU KNOW YOUR HIV STATUS?
- Holiday’s is fast Approaching: Do you know Your Credit Score?
- Trustedworldnews: Pay Me or at least Give Me Credit for “Your Voice Your Vote!” Slogan
- Gov. Rick Scott turned down Billions in Federal Aid: Now the Feds turned down Gov. Rick Scott.
- Mitt Romney: Independent Thinker or Opening Act for President Obama
- Mitt Romney: Courting the Hispanics . . . I Need You to Vote that “Government Stay Out of Your Life!”
- When Mitt Romney Came to Town: The Suffering Began
- Mitt Romney Economics:Jobs loss and Bankruptcy at Ampad
- Mitt Romney: In His Own Words
- At least 14 killed and 50 wounded at a Midnight Movie Screening of Batman, “Dark Knight Rises”, in Aurora Colorado
- YOUR VOTE Is Your Voice . . . And . . . YOUR VOICE is Your Vote . . . 2012 Series
- George Zimmerman released to his sweet life as his wife, Shellie refers to his “slush fund!”