Vita Lee, 103, will stay in her home: Chase Bank will work it out
On Tuesday, Ms. Vita Lee, 103 and her 83-year-old daughter were due to be evicted from their Atlanta home of 53 years. Yet movers and sheriff’s deputies refused the bank’s request for eviction, leaving her in her home.
Deutsche Bank represented by Chase Bank has reconsidered and will no longer seek to evict Ms. Lee, 103, but will work out an arrangement with the family so that they can keep their home.
Following the public outcry and overwhelming support of Ms. Lee, “Chase Bank, which services the loan on the home located on Penelope Road, had a change of heart and now states that they have no plans to evict Ms. Lee and her daughter.
Much credit is due in part to the movers and deputies who refused to kick Ms. Lee out of her home. She is praying that “God will bless them as He has blessed her to stay in her home!” “I know that God will give them so many blessings, they won’t be able to count them all. I know I’m not! . . . I can’t count them all . . . I’m still counting my blessings!”
First, “To God Be the Glory!” and Second, “Thanks to all the people who played an active role in getting an expeditious resolution for Ms. Lee!”
No comments yet.
Leave a Reply
- DECEMBER FIRST IS WORLD AIDS DAY: DO YOU KNOW YOUR HIV STATUS?
- Holiday’s is fast Approaching: Do you know Your Credit Score?
- Trustedworldnews: Pay Me or at least Give Me Credit for “Your Voice Your Vote!” Slogan
- Gov. Rick Scott turned down Billions in Federal Aid: Now the Feds turned down Gov. Rick Scott.
- Mitt Romney: Independent Thinker or Opening Act for President Obama
- Mitt Romney: Courting the Hispanics . . . I Need You to Vote that “Government Stay Out of Your Life!”
- When Mitt Romney Came to Town: The Suffering Began
- Mitt Romney Economics:Jobs loss and Bankruptcy at Ampad
- Mitt Romney: In His Own Words
- At least 14 killed and 50 wounded at a Midnight Movie Screening of Batman, “Dark Knight Rises”, in Aurora Colorado
- YOUR VOTE Is Your Voice . . . And . . . YOUR VOICE is Your Vote . . . 2012 Series
- George Zimmerman released to his sweet life as his wife, Shellie refers to his “slush fund!”