George Zimmerman’s attorney Criag Sonner flees the studio before the interview with Lawrence O’Donnell
Why would Craig Sonner, the attorney for George Zimmerman agree to an interview with Lawrence O’Donnell; allow MSNBC to pick him up and take him to the Orlando Studio, only to get there and at the last minute, change his mind?
Sonner has been making his rounds visiting as many media outlets as he could fit into his schedule, in an effort to convince the public that George Zimmerman acted in self-defense and wasn’t motivated by race.
O’Donnell goes on to say:
Craig Sonner has been the first guest in the history of this particular show, to get scared, to be terrified, so terrified of coming on this show that he has literally run away. He’s in our car right now, taking him home from our studio, afraid to face the questioning he would face on this show. Watch out for wherever Craig Sonner shows up next on television, because wherever he shows up next on television has an obligation to put him through serious questioning about what he’s doing and what he knows, and the contradictions in the things he’s already said to on television.
Some of the questions Lawrence O’Donnell would have asked Sonner are:
Who is paying you, Mr. Lawyer?
Does George Zimmerman have a job?
Did you represent him when he was arrested for assault on a police
officer in 2005?
Your client was not injured enough to go to the hospital that night. You say he sought some sort of medical treatment the next day. “Do you have those medical records that you can show us?”
- DECEMBER FIRST IS WORLD AIDS DAY: DO YOU KNOW YOUR HIV STATUS?
- Holiday’s is fast Approaching: Do you know Your Credit Score?
- Trustedworldnews: Pay Me or at least Give Me Credit for “Your Voice Your Vote!” Slogan
- Gov. Rick Scott turned down Billions in Federal Aid: Now the Feds turned down Gov. Rick Scott.
- Mitt Romney: Independent Thinker or Opening Act for President Obama
- Mitt Romney: Courting the Hispanics . . . I Need You to Vote that “Government Stay Out of Your Life!”
- When Mitt Romney Came to Town: The Suffering Began
- Mitt Romney Economics:Jobs loss and Bankruptcy at Ampad
- Mitt Romney: In His Own Words
- At least 14 killed and 50 wounded at a Midnight Movie Screening of Batman, “Dark Knight Rises”, in Aurora Colorado
- YOUR VOTE Is Your Voice . . . And . . . YOUR VOICE is Your Vote . . . 2012 Series
- George Zimmerman released to his sweet life as his wife, Shellie refers to his “slush fund!”