Dallas Area Survives a Series of Tornadoes as It sends Tractor Trailers Airborne & Flatten Homes
The National Weather Service in Dallas-Forth Worth estimates that between six and thirteen tornadoes may have touched down in North Texas on Tuesday. Surprisingly, there are no reports of deaths, so far.
Rescuers plan to search the Dallas area again Wednesday for anyone that may be trapped after the violent tornadoes flattened homes and sent tracker trailers and debris flying through the air like paper kites.
“It was like “The Wizard of Oz. My body is sore from being in the corner, but I have not a cut, not a scratch, and I’m thankful. Thank you, Lord, said Gwen Dabbs.”
Dabbs was not able to make it to an interior room before the storm blew her windows out. So she huddled in a corner of her living room covered with blankets as the tornado passed.
No comments yet.
Leave a Reply
- DECEMBER FIRST IS WORLD AIDS DAY: DO YOU KNOW YOUR HIV STATUS?
- Holiday’s is fast Approaching: Do you know Your Credit Score?
- Trustedworldnews: Pay Me or at least Give Me Credit for “Your Voice Your Vote!” Slogan
- Gov. Rick Scott turned down Billions in Federal Aid: Now the Feds turned down Gov. Rick Scott.
- Mitt Romney: Independent Thinker or Opening Act for President Obama
- Mitt Romney: Courting the Hispanics . . . I Need You to Vote that “Government Stay Out of Your Life!”
- When Mitt Romney Came to Town: The Suffering Began
- Mitt Romney Economics:Jobs loss and Bankruptcy at Ampad
- Mitt Romney: In His Own Words
- At least 14 killed and 50 wounded at a Midnight Movie Screening of Batman, “Dark Knight Rises”, in Aurora Colorado
- YOUR VOTE Is Your Voice . . . And . . . YOUR VOICE is Your Vote . . . 2012 Series
- George Zimmerman released to his sweet life as his wife, Shellie refers to his “slush fund!”