Special Prosecutor Angela Corey Will Work Through the Details of The Trayvon Martin Case Using Her Expertise: No Need For A Grand Jury
Angela Corey, special prosecutor in the Trayvon Martin case made a decision today that she will not need “The Grand Jury” to make her determination.
However, she is still sorting through the details of the case and will let the public know her conclusion as soon as the investigation is complete.
“Again. Special Prosecutor Angela Corey determined that she will not need The Grand Jury!”
Tune in for the latest developments on the Trayvon Martin Case.
No comments yet.
Leave a Reply
- DECEMBER FIRST IS WORLD AIDS DAY: DO YOU KNOW YOUR HIV STATUS?
- Holiday’s is fast Approaching: Do you know Your Credit Score?
- Trustedworldnews: Pay Me or at least Give Me Credit for “Your Voice Your Vote!” Slogan
- Gov. Rick Scott turned down Billions in Federal Aid: Now the Feds turned down Gov. Rick Scott.
- Mitt Romney: Independent Thinker or Opening Act for President Obama
- Mitt Romney: Courting the Hispanics . . . I Need You to Vote that “Government Stay Out of Your Life!”
- When Mitt Romney Came to Town: The Suffering Began
- Mitt Romney Economics:Jobs loss and Bankruptcy at Ampad
- Mitt Romney: In His Own Words
- At least 14 killed and 50 wounded at a Midnight Movie Screening of Batman, “Dark Knight Rises”, in Aurora Colorado
- YOUR VOTE Is Your Voice . . . And . . . YOUR VOICE is Your Vote . . . 2012 Series
- George Zimmerman released to his sweet life as his wife, Shellie refers to his “slush fund!”