Who will preserve Trayvon Martin’s Right to Stand His Ground?
While much has been made about George Zimmerman’s right to “stand your ground,” who will preserve Trayvon Martin’s right to “stand his ground?” while he is laying in a cold grave unable to give his account of what happened that fatal night.
Or, is it that the “stand your ground” law only applies to the living because the dead can’t talk? Who will speak for the other party in this equation? Can’t you see the flaw in such a law?
No one, apart from George Zimmerman and Trayvon Martin knows all the facts and details into what happened that fatal night. With that being said, it is more probable than not, that the person left standing will give accounts of the events to benefit him or herself.
The Sanford Police Department in conjunction with the crime scene investigators, photographers and the medical examiner each are tasked to perform in their prospective roles and allow the evidence (Zimmerman’s clothes, gun, fingerprints, injuries or lack there of, shoes, cell phone, statement, the position of Martin’s body, what was discovered on Martin’s person, Martin’s blood, the trajectory of the gun, the bullets entry and exit, gun-powder on the victim as well as the defendant, any statements, eye witnesses, etc.) to tell the story.
Only after all conceivable facts are in and no stone is left uncovered can the parties attempt to come to a logical conclusion as to what happened that night.
As for former Sanford Police Chief Bill Lee questioning Zimmerman on the scene and releasing him; it is humanely impossible for Chief Lee to make such a legal conclusion in a confrontation that resulted in a loss of life in a matter of minutes or even hours.
Only two people know what really happened that night, one is dead and can’t defend himself and the other is hiding behind the “stand your ground” law.
As previously stated, no one knows what really happened that night that claim the life of Trayvon Martin. But one thing is for sure! George Zimmerman approached Trayvon Martin and what about Martin’s “Right to Stand His Ground?”
Thank you for your support. Please click the button below to donate.
1 Comment »
- DECEMBER FIRST IS WORLD AIDS DAY: DO YOU KNOW YOUR HIV STATUS?
- Holiday’s is fast Approaching: Do you know Your Credit Score?
- Trustedworldnews: Pay Me or at least Give Me Credit for “Your Voice Your Vote!” Slogan
- Gov. Rick Scott turned down Billions in Federal Aid: Now the Feds turned down Gov. Rick Scott.
- Mitt Romney: Independent Thinker or Opening Act for President Obama
- Mitt Romney: Courting the Hispanics . . . I Need You to Vote that “Government Stay Out of Your Life!”
- When Mitt Romney Came to Town: The Suffering Began
- Mitt Romney Economics:Jobs loss and Bankruptcy at Ampad
- Mitt Romney: In His Own Words
- At least 14 killed and 50 wounded at a Midnight Movie Screening of Batman, “Dark Knight Rises”, in Aurora Colorado
- YOUR VOTE Is Your Voice . . . And . . . YOUR VOICE is Your Vote . . . 2012 Series
- George Zimmerman released to his sweet life as his wife, Shellie refers to his “slush fund!”