George Zimmerman Bond Revoked: Has 48 Hours to Surrender to Jail
The Prosecution alleged on Friday that George Zimmerman counsel knew or should have known that the website set up for donations for George Zimmerman’s defense had accumulated in excess of $150,000, while George Zimmerman presented to the court that he was indigent for cost and could not afford to pay for his defense and therefore is not a flight risk.
As a matter of fact, it is ascertained that George Zimmerman is held up in a five star hotel, compliments of his supporters and that his website is currently taking in over a $1000 a day and is in possession of a second passport.
After reviewing the evidence, 18th Judicial Circuit Court Judge Kenneth R. Lester, Jr. agreed with the prosecution that George Zimmerman and his attorney, lied about his finances and his ability to leave the country, considering he has more than enough finances and a second passport which he failed to surrender to the courts.
Judge Kenneth R. Lester,Jr. revoked the bond of the wanna-be cop and neighborhood watch volunteer, who was seen on video skipping up the stairway of the Sanford Police department, three days after he was out on bond, and ordered George Zimmerman to surrender to jail within 48 hours.
No comments yet.
- DECEMBER FIRST IS WORLD AIDS DAY: DO YOU KNOW YOUR HIV STATUS?
- Holiday’s is fast Approaching: Do you know Your Credit Score?
- Trustedworldnews: Pay Me or at least Give Me Credit for “Your Voice Your Vote!” Slogan
- Gov. Rick Scott turned down Billions in Federal Aid: Now the Feds turned down Gov. Rick Scott.
- Mitt Romney: Independent Thinker or Opening Act for President Obama
- Mitt Romney: Courting the Hispanics . . . I Need You to Vote that “Government Stay Out of Your Life!”
- When Mitt Romney Came to Town: The Suffering Began
- Mitt Romney Economics:Jobs loss and Bankruptcy at Ampad
- Mitt Romney: In His Own Words
- At least 14 killed and 50 wounded at a Midnight Movie Screening of Batman, “Dark Knight Rises”, in Aurora Colorado
- YOUR VOTE Is Your Voice . . . And . . . YOUR VOICE is Your Vote . . . 2012 Series
- George Zimmerman released to his sweet life as his wife, Shellie refers to his “slush fund!”