Stop Walgreens From Selling Fraudulent Green Dot Reloadable Express Bill Pay Cards!
I went to Walgreens, located at 690 NW 183rd Street, Miami, Fl 33169, phone number (305) 249-6792, to purchase a card that would allow me to access the funds immediately.
I spent almost 10 minutes questioning the young male cashier in the store about the card and he assured me over and over that I could access my funds immediately. I gave him $400.00 cash to place on the card and he gave me the card and the receipt.
Before I gave him the money, I told him that I needed it to pay my car insurance and once again he assured me that I would have no problems.
I couldn’t wait to get home to register it on the internet and pay my car insurance. The first thing that I noticed is that the card stated that you had to wait an hour before registering it. I thought that was a little odd but didn’t think too much about it since I purchased it from Walgreens. So, I waited for 2½ hours before attempting to register the card.
I tried three times to register the card and each time it stated that I had the wrong information. Finally the site stated that the card was invalid and it would mail me a check in 7 to 10 days. I called their customer service number 1 (866) 785-6963 frantic and the agent could only tell me that maybe she could get her boss to Fed Ex a refund.
After speaking to the agent, I searched “Green Dot Card Services” and found hundreds of complaints under the “Fraud Report.” After looking and reading some of the complaints, it was clear to me that I could not have been the only one that purchased a “Green Dot” card from Walgreens, only to find that it was invalid.
I called Walgreens and they told me to come back to the store. I immediately returned to the store with the “fraudulent card and receipt.” I explained that I had borrowed the money and needed the card to pay my car insurance. He offered a printout showing that I had indeed purchased the card from the store and advised me to try to call “Green Dot Corporation again tomorrow. The supervisor didn’t accept any responsibility for selling the card in his store.
I’m asking everyone to call Walgreens and ask them to stop selling the “Green Dot Cards.”
I’m unemployed and I had to borrow the $400.00 that Walgreens and Green Dot Corporation stole from me. Please help me to make Walgreens responsible for the products they sell in their store.
Thank you in advance for your support. Please click the button below to donate.
No comments yet.
- DECEMBER FIRST IS WORLD AIDS DAY: DO YOU KNOW YOUR HIV STATUS?
- Holiday’s is fast Approaching: Do you know Your Credit Score?
- Trustedworldnews: Pay Me or at least Give Me Credit for “Your Voice Your Vote!” Slogan
- Gov. Rick Scott turned down Billions in Federal Aid: Now the Feds turned down Gov. Rick Scott.
- Mitt Romney: Independent Thinker or Opening Act for President Obama
- Mitt Romney: Courting the Hispanics . . . I Need You to Vote that “Government Stay Out of Your Life!”
- When Mitt Romney Came to Town: The Suffering Began
- Mitt Romney Economics:Jobs loss and Bankruptcy at Ampad
- Mitt Romney: In His Own Words
- At least 14 killed and 50 wounded at a Midnight Movie Screening of Batman, “Dark Knight Rises”, in Aurora Colorado
- YOUR VOTE Is Your Voice . . . And . . . YOUR VOICE is Your Vote . . . 2012 Series
- George Zimmerman released to his sweet life as his wife, Shellie refers to his “slush fund!”