There are so many lessons to learn during the journey of a lifetime. There are lessons in loving, in developing patience, in cultivating and keeping relationships, lessons in tolerance and practicing humility, courage and faith. Lessons in just doing and being “Y.O.U.”
God’s love doesn’t insist on perfection in you. Why should you insist on perfection in others?
No matter what we may think or feel, regardless of appearances, life is always on our side, always offering us the experiences we need to make changes and grow.
Life is a journey, not a destination! The purpose of our journey is to learn to live in harmony and love our neighbor as our self and to trust that whatever we give to life comes back multiplied. The more you give, the more you receive; as you heal others, you are healed.
No comments yet.
Leave a Reply
- DECEMBER FIRST IS WORLD AIDS DAY: DO YOU KNOW YOUR HIV STATUS?
- Holiday’s is fast Approaching: Do you know Your Credit Score?
- Trustedworldnews: Pay Me or at least Give Me Credit for “Your Voice Your Vote!” Slogan
- Gov. Rick Scott turned down Billions in Federal Aid: Now the Feds turned down Gov. Rick Scott.
- Mitt Romney: Independent Thinker or Opening Act for President Obama
- Mitt Romney: Courting the Hispanics . . . I Need You to Vote that “Government Stay Out of Your Life!”
- When Mitt Romney Came to Town: The Suffering Began
- Mitt Romney Economics:Jobs loss and Bankruptcy at Ampad
- Mitt Romney: In His Own Words
- At least 14 killed and 50 wounded at a Midnight Movie Screening of Batman, “Dark Knight Rises”, in Aurora Colorado
- YOUR VOTE Is Your Voice . . . And . . . YOUR VOICE is Your Vote . . . 2012 Series
- George Zimmerman released to his sweet life as his wife, Shellie refers to his “slush fund!”