There will be three ways for the customer to avoid the “convenience charge.”
1. Make a one-time payment using an electronic check.
2. Use your home banking account.
3. Use a Verizon gift card or rebate card.
Otherwise, a $2 “convenience charge” will be included in a statement with your name on it. However, all is not lost! You can enroll in a program that debits your bank account or credit card on a recurring basis for free. Still not happy; okay, you can pay your bill the ole fashion way, by mail or you can take a nice ride to your nearest Verizon store to meet and greet its staff and pay in person.
Verizon currently has about 91 million customers. The genius that thought of the $2 “convenience charge” will certainly be on track to get a healthy bonus at the end of the year; for all the money the new charge will generate from their loyal customers. Can you say “whistling Dixie all the way to the bank?”
- DECEMBER FIRST IS WORLD AIDS DAY: DO YOU KNOW YOUR HIV STATUS?
- Holiday’s is fast Approaching: Do you know Your Credit Score?
- Trustedworldnews: Pay Me or at least Give Me Credit for “Your Voice Your Vote!” Slogan
- Gov. Rick Scott turned down Billions in Federal Aid: Now the Feds turned down Gov. Rick Scott.
- Mitt Romney: Independent Thinker or Opening Act for President Obama
- Mitt Romney: Courting the Hispanics . . . I Need You to Vote that “Government Stay Out of Your Life!”
- When Mitt Romney Came to Town: The Suffering Began
- Mitt Romney Economics:Jobs loss and Bankruptcy at Ampad
- Mitt Romney: In His Own Words
- At least 14 killed and 50 wounded at a Midnight Movie Screening of Batman, “Dark Knight Rises”, in Aurora Colorado
- YOUR VOTE Is Your Voice . . . And . . . YOUR VOICE is Your Vote . . . 2012 Series
- George Zimmerman released to his sweet life as his wife, Shellie refers to his “slush fund!”