Two Independent Voice Identification Experts Conclude: Screams for Help “NOT THAT OF GEORGE ZIMMERMAN!”
Two independent voice identification experts examined the 911 tapes independent of each other but came to the same conclusion. “THE VOICE HEARD CRYING OUT FOR HELP ON THE 911 TAPE IS NOT THE VOICE OF GEORGE ZIMMERMAN.”
The voice examiners used George Zimmerman’s voice from the call that he initiated to 911 as comparison.
Tom Owen, of Owen Forensic Services LLC and Chair Emeritus for the American Board of Recorded Evidence, with more than 30 years of experience states:
The voice heard crying for help on the 911 call just before Trayvon Martin was shot to death “WAS NOT THAT OF GEORGE ZIMMERMAN” and he believes the evidence is strong enough to use in court, as he just wrapped up testifying on a murder trial that helped convict a defendant in a previous case.
Tom Owen further states that he believes the test will be admissible in court and it has a certainty rate of 99 percent.
Jeff Weiner of Orlando Sentinel ask Owen to review the 911 Tape.
The other independent voice identification expert is Ed Primo who also reviewed a copy of Trayvon Martin’s 911 Tape with the screams for help, also concluded that the screams for help “WAS NOT THAT OF GEORGE ZIMMERMAN!”
“Mr. Joe Oliver what does your gut tell you now?”
One by one, every action that George Zimmerman said Trayvon Martin committed against him is the complete opposite. With that said, in the future if you want to know the truth, “listen to George Zimmerman and flip-the-script, then unknowing to Zimmerman, you will have the truth!”
George Zimmerman saw what he describes as a stranger in his community and since “the a–holes always get away with it,” he made it his mission to make sure that this one didn’t get away.
Zimmerman proceeded to follow, stop and challenge Martin and when Martin didn’t say what Zimmerman wanted to hear, Zimmerman took matters into his own hands and continued to stalk Martin, catching him from behind; then proceeded to shot and kill an innocent man on February 26, 2012 and nothing that he, his team or Sanford Police can do to right that wrong [because clearly on the 911 tape Trayvon Martin was pleading for his life] but arrest Zimmerman, irrespective of who his father is and “Charge Him With the Premeditated Murder of Trayvon Martin.”
Do The Right Thing!!! Arrest George Zimmerman!!! Do The Right Thing!!! Arrest George Zimmerman!!!
- DECEMBER FIRST IS WORLD AIDS DAY: DO YOU KNOW YOUR HIV STATUS?
- Holiday’s is fast Approaching: Do you know Your Credit Score?
- Trustedworldnews: Pay Me or at least Give Me Credit for “Your Voice Your Vote!” Slogan
- Gov. Rick Scott turned down Billions in Federal Aid: Now the Feds turned down Gov. Rick Scott.
- Mitt Romney: Independent Thinker or Opening Act for President Obama
- Mitt Romney: Courting the Hispanics . . . I Need You to Vote that “Government Stay Out of Your Life!”
- When Mitt Romney Came to Town: The Suffering Began
- Mitt Romney Economics:Jobs loss and Bankruptcy at Ampad
- Mitt Romney: In His Own Words
- At least 14 killed and 50 wounded at a Midnight Movie Screening of Batman, “Dark Knight Rises”, in Aurora Colorado
- YOUR VOTE Is Your Voice . . . And . . . YOUR VOICE is Your Vote . . . 2012 Series
- George Zimmerman released to his sweet life as his wife, Shellie refers to his “slush fund!”