Why are so many Caucasians afraid to just let their kids be kids and explore relationships as they develop? Why do so many teach and really put the fear of God in them too only be friends or associate with people whose skin color looks like theirs?
That would be okay, I suppose if you could find a place in all the United States that represent what they are trying to instill in the minds of innocence. But, that’s not reality and it’s not even close too what will be their kid’s reality as they mature into adults.
Could this be the reason that after there kids reach adulthood, the now racist grown child has problems living and integrating into society as you know it?
What about the kids that are the same color but from vey different parts of the world? It would be interesting to see what type of conversation that their racist [white or black] parents would have to say about that.
Fortunately, with various social media outlets and computers, the young minds are beginning to question the theory “of only associate with people that have the same skin color” hand down by their racist [white or black] parents and are beginning to challenge such negative and hateful notions and references to not just people of color but anyone who is inherently different from them.
As you see more and more bi-racial couples marry and have families, even in the midst of racial hatred, you have to believe that eventually you will see the common thread of humanism and not the threat of hatred that has been a part of America’s history since its inception.
My thoughts on racism are very simple:
“Racism is a learned behavior. Only people with inferiority complexes teach their children to hate and not associate with someone because of the color of their skin.”
Video Credit: youtube.com/CNN
- DECEMBER FIRST IS WORLD AIDS DAY: DO YOU KNOW YOUR HIV STATUS?
- Holiday’s is fast Approaching: Do you know Your Credit Score?
- Trustedworldnews: Pay Me or at least Give Me Credit for “Your Voice Your Vote!” Slogan
- Gov. Rick Scott turned down Billions in Federal Aid: Now the Feds turned down Gov. Rick Scott.
- Mitt Romney: Independent Thinker or Opening Act for President Obama
- Mitt Romney: Courting the Hispanics . . . I Need You to Vote that “Government Stay Out of Your Life!”
- When Mitt Romney Came to Town: The Suffering Began
- Mitt Romney Economics:Jobs loss and Bankruptcy at Ampad
- Mitt Romney: In His Own Words
- At least 14 killed and 50 wounded at a Midnight Movie Screening of Batman, “Dark Knight Rises”, in Aurora Colorado
- YOUR VOTE Is Your Voice . . . And . . . YOUR VOICE is Your Vote . . . 2012 Series
- George Zimmerman released to his sweet life as his wife, Shellie refers to his “slush fund!”