Dr. John Lester is an inspiring teacher of music, drama, and life in South Florida and the Miami Gardens community. He needs life-saving surgery but his health insurance does not cover any weight-loss treatment for his illness of morbid obesity of 1,000 pounds. Despite his condition, he drives his motorized cart to school every day to share music with his students. He cannot continue the other ways he used to serve with his great musical talent, including directing church choirs and performing at community events.
Please click on the link below to get more information on how to help Dr. Lester obtain the life saving surgery he so desperately need.
Dr. Lester family and friends would like to extend their appreciation to you for every cent that you contribute. Please note that 100 percent of your donation will go towards Dr. Lester surgery. Thank You!
- DECEMBER FIRST IS WORLD AIDS DAY: DO YOU KNOW YOUR HIV STATUS?
- Holiday’s is fast Approaching: Do you know Your Credit Score?
- Trustedworldnews: Pay Me or at least Give Me Credit for “Your Voice Your Vote!” Slogan
- Gov. Rick Scott turned down Billions in Federal Aid: Now the Feds turned down Gov. Rick Scott.
- Mitt Romney: Independent Thinker or Opening Act for President Obama
- Mitt Romney: Courting the Hispanics . . . I Need You to Vote that “Government Stay Out of Your Life!”
- When Mitt Romney Came to Town: The Suffering Began
- Mitt Romney Economics:Jobs loss and Bankruptcy at Ampad
- Mitt Romney: In His Own Words
- At least 14 killed and 50 wounded at a Midnight Movie Screening of Batman, “Dark Knight Rises”, in Aurora Colorado
- YOUR VOTE Is Your Voice . . . And . . . YOUR VOICE is Your Vote . . . 2012 Series
- George Zimmerman released to his sweet life as his wife, Shellie refers to his “slush fund!”