It’s a Bird! . . . It’s a Plane! . . . No! It’s a Fed-Ex Driver throwing a Computer Monitor Over a Fence! Merry Christmas!
Customer waiting at her home with the doors wide open, couldn’t believe her eyes. As she stands by the door with anxious anticipation, the Fed-Ex Delivery man pulls up in front of her house, get’s out of his truck and retrieves her computer monitor, then proceeds to toss the computer monitor over the fence and casually turns around and walks off.
If you didn’t see it with your own eyes, you wouldn’t believe! Merry Christmas to you too, Fed-Ex!
- DECEMBER FIRST IS WORLD AIDS DAY: DO YOU KNOW YOUR HIV STATUS?
- Holiday’s is fast Approaching: Do you know Your Credit Score?
- Trustedworldnews: Pay Me or at least Give Me Credit for “Your Voice Your Vote!” Slogan
- Gov. Rick Scott turned down Billions in Federal Aid: Now the Feds turned down Gov. Rick Scott.
- Mitt Romney: Independent Thinker or Opening Act for President Obama
- Mitt Romney: Courting the Hispanics . . . I Need You to Vote that “Government Stay Out of Your Life!”
- When Mitt Romney Came to Town: The Suffering Began
- Mitt Romney Economics:Jobs loss and Bankruptcy at Ampad
- Mitt Romney: In His Own Words
- At least 14 killed and 50 wounded at a Midnight Movie Screening of Batman, “Dark Knight Rises”, in Aurora Colorado
- YOUR VOTE Is Your Voice . . . And . . . YOUR VOICE is Your Vote . . . 2012 Series
- George Zimmerman released to his sweet life as his wife, Shellie refers to his “slush fund!”