The Michael Jordan dynasty continues. Even though the price tag is somewhat pricey at $180, Nike has a loyal fan base. Maybe a bit too loyal as they trampled over the fallen to make
their way into an Indianapolis store that took to long to open.
The policeman had to be called to restore peace and order and subsequently made several arrest, including a customer that left
her two little children locked in the car. Policeman ask her why she left her two children the the car and her response was “I was looking for my cousin.” Policeman ask another customer if all the chaos was worth it, she quickly responded, “Yes, I got my grandson’s their Christmas present!”
It’s amazing to see so many people show up for such a limited amount of Air Jordan XI sneakers. The store had only 300 pairs of shoes in stock, yet about 500 or more showed up for their chance to have bragging rights as one of the first to get in on a limited edition of Nike Air Jordan XI sneakers. At $180 dollars a pair, maybe they should call them the King’s Landing Gear or something more up-scale than sneakers. Just a thought! Nike.
You can hit me up a pair, size 10 for my son for Christmas if you like!
Merry Christmas & Happy New Year !!!
- DECEMBER FIRST IS WORLD AIDS DAY: DO YOU KNOW YOUR HIV STATUS?
- Holiday’s is fast Approaching: Do you know Your Credit Score?
- Trustedworldnews: Pay Me or at least Give Me Credit for “Your Voice Your Vote!” Slogan
- Gov. Rick Scott turned down Billions in Federal Aid: Now the Feds turned down Gov. Rick Scott.
- Mitt Romney: Independent Thinker or Opening Act for President Obama
- Mitt Romney: Courting the Hispanics . . . I Need You to Vote that “Government Stay Out of Your Life!”
- When Mitt Romney Came to Town: The Suffering Began
- Mitt Romney Economics:Jobs loss and Bankruptcy at Ampad
- Mitt Romney: In His Own Words
- At least 14 killed and 50 wounded at a Midnight Movie Screening of Batman, “Dark Knight Rises”, in Aurora Colorado
- YOUR VOTE Is Your Voice . . . And . . . YOUR VOICE is Your Vote . . . 2012 Series
- George Zimmerman released to his sweet life as his wife, Shellie refers to his “slush fund!”