George Zimmerman will get another chance to come clean, on Friday, 06/29/2012, his new bond hearing date, before Judge Kenneth Lester, Jr., and explain why he and his wife, Shellie Zimmerman felt they had to lie about how much money was in his “PayPal Defense Account” and throw himself at the “mercy of the court” and hope that Judge Lester, Jr., is convinced enough to give him another chance and grant him another bond.
While Mark O’Mara, Zimmerman’s defense counsel consistently state that George Zimmerman does not have direct access to his more than $225K defense fund, Zimmerman does have access to the fund through a third party. Zimmerman, while out on bond was living a lifestyle that far exceeded his lifestyle subsequent to the fatal shooting of Trayvon Martin.
In light of this new evidence, since O’Mara is keeping the public updated through Zimmerman’s website the new bond should be much higher and Zimmerman should not profit from the death of Trayvon Martin. It is very clear at this point that George Zimmerman’s so-called “Defense Fund” is really an “Expense Account Fund”, period. Call it what it is, so that the contributors are clear where their dollars will be spent.
Anyway, all ears will be on Zimmerman when he looks Judge Lester, Jr., in his eyes and tell him why he and his wife, Shellie Zimmerman lied to the court and all Mark O’Mara can do is stand and watch and see if what they practiced will pay off.
As always! To be continued . . . .
- DECEMBER FIRST IS WORLD AIDS DAY: DO YOU KNOW YOUR HIV STATUS?
- Holiday’s is fast Approaching: Do you know Your Credit Score?
- Trustedworldnews: Pay Me or at least Give Me Credit for “Your Voice Your Vote!” Slogan
- Gov. Rick Scott turned down Billions in Federal Aid: Now the Feds turned down Gov. Rick Scott.
- Mitt Romney: Independent Thinker or Opening Act for President Obama
- Mitt Romney: Courting the Hispanics . . . I Need You to Vote that “Government Stay Out of Your Life!”
- When Mitt Romney Came to Town: The Suffering Began
- Mitt Romney Economics:Jobs loss and Bankruptcy at Ampad
- Mitt Romney: In His Own Words
- At least 14 killed and 50 wounded at a Midnight Movie Screening of Batman, “Dark Knight Rises”, in Aurora Colorado
- YOUR VOTE Is Your Voice . . . And . . . YOUR VOICE is Your Vote . . . 2012 Series
- George Zimmerman released to his sweet life as his wife, Shellie refers to his “slush fund!”