LATE BREAKING NEWS … LATE BREAKING NEWS…LATE BREAKING NEWS …
The single engine plane left the Opa-Locka Airport shortly after 1:00pm on its way to North Perry Airport , when the pilot notice that he would not be able to make it to North Perry Airport and had to make an emergency landing on Florida’s Turnpike just south of Hollywood Boulevard.
The pilot signaled that the SOCATA TBM 700 plane needed to make an emergency landing prior to landing on the Florida Turnpike.
Both the pilot and a passenger were transported to Memorial Regional Hospital.
Thankfully, there were no other injuries to life or property damage with the exception of the plane and its occupants.
- DECEMBER FIRST IS WORLD AIDS DAY: DO YOU KNOW YOUR HIV STATUS?
- Holiday’s is fast Approaching: Do you know Your Credit Score?
- Trustedworldnews: Pay Me or at least Give Me Credit for “Your Voice Your Vote!” Slogan
- Gov. Rick Scott turned down Billions in Federal Aid: Now the Feds turned down Gov. Rick Scott.
- Mitt Romney: Independent Thinker or Opening Act for President Obama
- Mitt Romney: Courting the Hispanics . . . I Need You to Vote that “Government Stay Out of Your Life!”
- When Mitt Romney Came to Town: The Suffering Began
- Mitt Romney Economics:Jobs loss and Bankruptcy at Ampad
- Mitt Romney: In His Own Words
- At least 14 killed and 50 wounded at a Midnight Movie Screening of Batman, “Dark Knight Rises”, in Aurora Colorado
- YOUR VOTE Is Your Voice . . . And . . . YOUR VOICE is Your Vote . . . 2012 Series
- George Zimmerman released to his sweet life as his wife, Shellie refers to his “slush fund!”