So, when they continued asking Him, he lifted up himself, and said unto them,”He that is without sin among you, let him cast a stone at her.” (7)
And again he stooped down, and wrote on the ground. (8)
And they which heard it, “being convicted by their own conscience, went out one by one, beginning at the eldest, even unto the last: and Jesus was left alone, and the woman standing in the midst. (9)
When Jesus had lifted up Himself, and saw none but the woman, He said unto her, “Woman, where are those accusers? hath no man condemned thee?” (10)
She said, No man, Lord. And Jesus said unto her, “Neither do I condemn thee: go,and sin no more.” (11)
Then spake Jesus again unto them saying, “I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life.” (12)
John 8:7-12 KJV Matthew Henry Study Bible
video courtesy of: YouTube.com
- DECEMBER FIRST IS WORLD AIDS DAY: DO YOU KNOW YOUR HIV STATUS?
- Holiday’s is fast Approaching: Do you know Your Credit Score?
- Trustedworldnews: Pay Me or at least Give Me Credit for “Your Voice Your Vote!” Slogan
- Gov. Rick Scott turned down Billions in Federal Aid: Now the Feds turned down Gov. Rick Scott.
- Mitt Romney: Independent Thinker or Opening Act for President Obama
- Mitt Romney: Courting the Hispanics . . . I Need You to Vote that “Government Stay Out of Your Life!”
- When Mitt Romney Came to Town: The Suffering Began
- Mitt Romney Economics:Jobs loss and Bankruptcy at Ampad
- Mitt Romney: In His Own Words
- At least 14 killed and 50 wounded at a Midnight Movie Screening of Batman, “Dark Knight Rises”, in Aurora Colorado
- YOUR VOTE Is Your Voice . . . And . . . YOUR VOICE is Your Vote . . . 2012 Series
- George Zimmerman released to his sweet life as his wife, Shellie refers to his “slush fund!”