When do the disdain and the disrespect for President Barack Obama end? Whether the Americans’ are aware of it or not, the other countries shake their heads in total disbelief as to the treatment of the man in the highest office of The United States.
President Barack Obama has shown great respect and restraint to the continued ignorance and the down right hateful comments that have been made not only to him but to his family.
To be heckled in the middle of a speech and then the reporter did not have the common decency to say to the president, yes! The president of all of the people of these United States, “You’re right! I’m sorry for not letting you complete your statement” is an example of what one would call “Arrogance of Power!”
Give me a micro-phone and allow me to wear a badge that says
“Press Pass” but maybe it should say “Press Azz” instead and “I’ll represent. Represent what is the question?”
I’m sure that there are many questions that President Obama would ask the press, if he were really free to do so, and one of those questions would be, “If I were a white man would you fear me enough too even form the words, let along speak the words that you shouted at me without trepidation of reprisal? In the pass, I’ve witness the press pass taken away from a reporter for a lot less, but on the other hand . . . the speaker was white!
“All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent.” – - – Thomas Jefferson
- Obama slaps down heckling reporter (news.ninemsn.com.au)
- Daily Caller Reporter Heckles President Obama During Immigration Remarks (mediaite.com)
- Obama to interrupter: ‘I didn’t ask for an argument’ (politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com)
- DECEMBER FIRST IS WORLD AIDS DAY: DO YOU KNOW YOUR HIV STATUS?
- Holiday’s is fast Approaching: Do you know Your Credit Score?
- Trustedworldnews: Pay Me or at least Give Me Credit for “Your Voice Your Vote!” Slogan
- Gov. Rick Scott turned down Billions in Federal Aid: Now the Feds turned down Gov. Rick Scott.
- Mitt Romney: Independent Thinker or Opening Act for President Obama
- Mitt Romney: Courting the Hispanics . . . I Need You to Vote that “Government Stay Out of Your Life!”
- When Mitt Romney Came to Town: The Suffering Began
- Mitt Romney Economics:Jobs loss and Bankruptcy at Ampad
- Mitt Romney: In His Own Words
- At least 14 killed and 50 wounded at a Midnight Movie Screening of Batman, “Dark Knight Rises”, in Aurora Colorado
- YOUR VOTE Is Your Voice . . . And . . . YOUR VOICE is Your Vote . . . 2012 Series
- George Zimmerman released to his sweet life as his wife, Shellie refers to his “slush fund!”