New Orleans 40 car pile-up claims the lives of two, sent 22 to the hospital and injured at least 37 others. The visibility or extreme poor visibility proved to be too much for vehicles entering I-10 at Michoud in New Orleans. The accident happened around 4:00am on the Michoud, New Orleans East ramp.
Wesley Ratcliff, the first tow truck driver that showed up to try to untangle the massive sea of cars and trucks stated that he couldn’t see 10 feet ahead and that the drivers had no way of preventing the chain-reaction collision that resulted, due to extreme poor visibility and he went on to say that this accident scene was the worst he had encountered in his 13 year career as a tow truck and his sympathy went out to the deceased families and the injured.
- DECEMBER FIRST IS WORLD AIDS DAY: DO YOU KNOW YOUR HIV STATUS?
- Holiday’s is fast Approaching: Do you know Your Credit Score?
- Trustedworldnews: Pay Me or at least Give Me Credit for “Your Voice Your Vote!” Slogan
- Gov. Rick Scott turned down Billions in Federal Aid: Now the Feds turned down Gov. Rick Scott.
- Mitt Romney: Independent Thinker or Opening Act for President Obama
- Mitt Romney: Courting the Hispanics . . . I Need You to Vote that “Government Stay Out of Your Life!”
- When Mitt Romney Came to Town: The Suffering Began
- Mitt Romney Economics:Jobs loss and Bankruptcy at Ampad
- Mitt Romney: In His Own Words
- At least 14 killed and 50 wounded at a Midnight Movie Screening of Batman, “Dark Knight Rises”, in Aurora Colorado
- YOUR VOTE Is Your Voice . . . And . . . YOUR VOICE is Your Vote . . . 2012 Series
- George Zimmerman released to his sweet life as his wife, Shellie refers to his “slush fund!”