George Zimmerman returns to jail after he and his wife committed perjury on the witness stand. Let’s not play with words but call it what it is, “perjury!” Now, Mark O’Mara, Zimmerman’s legal counsel will have the public to believe that poor Zimmerman and his wife did not understand the judge when asked, “Can you afford an attorney?”
Mark O’Mara, Zimmerman’s legal counsel appeared confident, sharp and ready to counter attack any questions that the prosecutor threw his way at bond hearing. Do you really think that he wasn’t aware of the amount of money in Zimmerman’s PayPal Defense Account?
After the cat is out the bag in respect to the amount of money in Zimmerman’s fund, is it now O’Mara’s intention to suggest that the funds raised through the online PayPal account is an “independent trust” and cannot be directly accessed by either himself or Zimmerman or is it that Mr. O’Mara is grievously insulting the intelligence of the court, prosecutors and all those that are following this unusual accommodating process of the defendant.
At least future cases will have a legal benchmark by which to refer too, when they argue about their clients release and bail.
For now however, George Zimmerman returns to jail, several pounds heavier, while his website is on automatic pilot raking in what his attorney wants the public to believe is “Independent Trust” monies. From unemployed to infamous killer and getting paid to boot, only in “The Land of the Free and the Home of the Brave with a gun!”
- DECEMBER FIRST IS WORLD AIDS DAY: DO YOU KNOW YOUR HIV STATUS?
- Holiday’s is fast Approaching: Do you know Your Credit Score?
- Trustedworldnews: Pay Me or at least Give Me Credit for “Your Voice Your Vote!” Slogan
- Gov. Rick Scott turned down Billions in Federal Aid: Now the Feds turned down Gov. Rick Scott.
- Mitt Romney: Independent Thinker or Opening Act for President Obama
- Mitt Romney: Courting the Hispanics . . . I Need You to Vote that “Government Stay Out of Your Life!”
- When Mitt Romney Came to Town: The Suffering Began
- Mitt Romney Economics:Jobs loss and Bankruptcy at Ampad
- Mitt Romney: In His Own Words
- At least 14 killed and 50 wounded at a Midnight Movie Screening of Batman, “Dark Knight Rises”, in Aurora Colorado
- YOUR VOTE Is Your Voice . . . And . . . YOUR VOICE is Your Vote . . . 2012 Series
- George Zimmerman released to his sweet life as his wife, Shellie refers to his “slush fund!”