What do you really know about the candidates that are running for president? Let’s take one at a time, starting with Mitt Romney.
Mitt Romney Interview with Jim Acosta (July 13, 2012)
Let’s read some of the quotes that Mitt Romney is famous for:
“I should tell my story. I’m unemployed.”– Mitt Romney, speaking in 2011 to unemployed people in Florida. Romney’s net worth is over $200 million.
“I like being able to fire people who provides services to me.” – Mitt Romney, using an unfortunate choice of words while advocating for consumer choice in health insurance plans.
“I’m not concerned about the poor. We have a safety net there.” – Mitt Romney
“I get speaker’s fees from time to time, but not very much.” – Mitt Romney, who earned $374,000 in speaking fees in one year, according to his personal financial disclosure.
Let’s take a look at Mitt Romney’s 2012 Economic Plan:
Romney’s plan is to get the government out of business, because only the private sector has the economic muscle to create the millions of jobs needed. (This sounds like political demagoguery!) What specifically will he do? Let’s see the rough draft in black and white?
Romney also proposes lowering personal, investment and corporate taxes. (How exactly would he lower the taxes?) Show the public his plan, so that the public has time to review it and decide if he is worthy of their vote!
To offset the revenue loss, Romney wants to reduce non-defense government spending by cutting regulations and government departments.(What particular departments is Romney referring too? Spell it out, so that the public is clear on what departments will be downsized, outsource or eliminated altogether.)
Romney is also in favor of returning some of the federal power to the state level.
As you can see, all these vague statements are meaningless without qualifying explanations to substantiate the demagoguery that is being spewed at the public in pep-rally fashion. You walk away feeling elated until someone ask you, “Exactly how will Mitt Romney turn this economy around and get this country on the right track?”
Mitt Romney wants you to believe that he has your best interest and the interest of the country at heart, but he’s hedging his bet and his money in a bank overseas, but don’t worry, if all else fails, he’ll outsource America.
Thank you for your support. Please click the button below to donate.
- DECEMBER FIRST IS WORLD AIDS DAY: DO YOU KNOW YOUR HIV STATUS?
- Holiday’s is fast Approaching: Do you know Your Credit Score?
- Trustedworldnews: Pay Me or at least Give Me Credit for “Your Voice Your Vote!” Slogan
- Gov. Rick Scott turned down Billions in Federal Aid: Now the Feds turned down Gov. Rick Scott.
- Mitt Romney: Independent Thinker or Opening Act for President Obama
- Mitt Romney: Courting the Hispanics . . . I Need You to Vote that “Government Stay Out of Your Life!”
- When Mitt Romney Came to Town: The Suffering Began
- Mitt Romney Economics:Jobs loss and Bankruptcy at Ampad
- Mitt Romney: In His Own Words
- At least 14 killed and 50 wounded at a Midnight Movie Screening of Batman, “Dark Knight Rises”, in Aurora Colorado
- YOUR VOTE Is Your Voice . . . And . . . YOUR VOICE is Your Vote . . . 2012 Series
- George Zimmerman released to his sweet life as his wife, Shellie refers to his “slush fund!”