One L Goh made his initial court appearance Wednesday before Judge Sandra Bean and was ordered held without bail on charges of seven counts of murder with special circumstances and three counts or attempted murder in the mass shooting this week at Oikos University in Oakland.
The deceased are:
Tshering Rinzing Bhutia, 38
Doris Ifeyinwa Chibuko, 40
Sonam Choedon, 33
Grace Eunhea Kim, 23
Katleen Ping, 24
Judith Ona Seymour, 53
Lydia H. Sim, 21
Ping was killed in the commission of a kidnapping, and Bhutia was killed in connection with the carjacking of his vehicle.
Goh is also charged with the attempted murder of:
Dawinder Kaur, 19,
Ahmad Javid Sayeed, 36
Grace Kirika, 43.
Goh allegedly used a 45-caliber gun with four fully loaded magazines of ammunition and most of the rounds were fired, said Oakland Police Chief Howard Jordan.
Goh, 43, who is Korean-American, was upset over not getting some of his money back for tuition he had paid, and it is also clear that he focused on one particular administrator at the school who was not present at the school on Monday, the day of the shooting.
Goh’s next court appearance is April 30.
- DECEMBER FIRST IS WORLD AIDS DAY: DO YOU KNOW YOUR HIV STATUS?
- Holiday’s is fast Approaching: Do you know Your Credit Score?
- Trustedworldnews: Pay Me or at least Give Me Credit for “Your Voice Your Vote!” Slogan
- Gov. Rick Scott turned down Billions in Federal Aid: Now the Feds turned down Gov. Rick Scott.
- Mitt Romney: Independent Thinker or Opening Act for President Obama
- Mitt Romney: Courting the Hispanics . . . I Need You to Vote that “Government Stay Out of Your Life!”
- When Mitt Romney Came to Town: The Suffering Began
- Mitt Romney Economics:Jobs loss and Bankruptcy at Ampad
- Mitt Romney: In His Own Words
- At least 14 killed and 50 wounded at a Midnight Movie Screening of Batman, “Dark Knight Rises”, in Aurora Colorado
- YOUR VOTE Is Your Voice . . . And . . . YOUR VOICE is Your Vote . . . 2012 Series
- George Zimmerman released to his sweet life as his wife, Shellie refers to his “slush fund!”