The Heat gave up the 31st pick, a future 2nd round pick and cash to move up to get Cole. Few in the Heat circle expected them to focus on a point guard. This pick originally belonged to the Heat but went to Toronto, then to Chicago. Chicago took Cole and traded him to the Heat. This is what you call, “What GOD has for YOU is for YOU!”
Prior to the Heat selecting Cole, due to the NBA rules, the Heat were required to make the 31st pick, which they did and picked Bojan Bogdanovic, 6-7, of Croatia and traded him, but could not disclose their trade because the move had not been officially approved as of midnight, Thursday, as required by the NBA.
Cleveland opened the draft by picking Duke guard Kyrie Irving, No. 1 overall. Zydrunas Ilgauskashas, Heat center, informed the Heat that he will be exercising the ‘”player option,” putting him under contract for $1.4 million.
Welcome to the Heat family Cole and have you taken a stroll along South Beach and A1A yet? Hope to see your face in the place! Cole’s in the house, ya’ll!!!
Now that Lebron James has joined what could possibility be one of next best teams to watch, the Miami Heat, it is very honorable and not surprising that anyone and everyone wants to claim ownership to his existence and/or success.
Leister Bryce Stovell, has stepped front and center and proclaimed to the world, “That Lebron is my son!” Really! Mr. Stovell is a Princeton graduate with a law degree from the University of Chicago and he waited until now to proclaim his rightful place in LeBron’s life.
According to Mr. Stovell, he met LeBron’s mother when she was 15 and he was 29. Please, someone quick! Tell me, “What is the age for “statutory rape” in Washington, DC?” Since Mr. Stovell was well above the age of 21 and quite intelligent, then surely he had to know the risk he was taking if LeBron’s mother was under age. By saying that he thought she was 20 is not sufficient, considering that fact she told him, that this would be her first time.
I believe that this is the first time, I’ve heard of an alleged father suing his son and notwithstanding, for millions. Come on dads! I need you to tell this man that”‘He Needs to Man up!” Check with Judge Mathias and he will certainly school Stovell on this foreign concept.
Anyway! As I understand it, a previous paternity test was taken and it came back with 0.0 chances that Stovell was the father. “I want another test!” decries Stovell as he sees millions of dollars slipping through his shameless hands. Yea! I’m sure he needs the money to pay for child support and child neglect for 18 years out of the millions that he envisions getting from the same child that he casted aside so many year ago.
I say “Shame on You! Leicester Bryce Stovell, for having the unmitigated gall to speak with such self-absorbed, intellectual ignorance, without any thought to what emotional turmoil you’re putting LeBron and his mother through yet again.”
- DECEMBER FIRST IS WORLD AIDS DAY: DO YOU KNOW YOUR HIV STATUS?
- Holiday’s is fast Approaching: Do you know Your Credit Score?
- Trustedworldnews: Pay Me or at least Give Me Credit for “Your Voice Your Vote!” Slogan
- Gov. Rick Scott turned down Billions in Federal Aid: Now the Feds turned down Gov. Rick Scott.
- Mitt Romney: Independent Thinker or Opening Act for President Obama
- Mitt Romney: Courting the Hispanics . . . I Need You to Vote that “Government Stay Out of Your Life!”
- When Mitt Romney Came to Town: The Suffering Began
- Mitt Romney Economics:Jobs loss and Bankruptcy at Ampad
- Mitt Romney: In His Own Words
- At least 14 killed and 50 wounded at a Midnight Movie Screening of Batman, “Dark Knight Rises”, in Aurora Colorado
- YOUR VOTE Is Your Voice . . . And . . . YOUR VOICE is Your Vote . . . 2012 Series
- George Zimmerman released to his sweet life as his wife, Shellie refers to his “slush fund!”