Miami Beach Police arrested New York Knicks guard J. R. Smith for driving without a valid driver’s license
It appears that New York Knicks guard J.R. Smith will take the top distinction of being the first person to be arrested on Miami Beach during the busy Memorial Day weekend.
Apparently, he didn’t get my tweet in respect to having everything in order, before he attempts to cruise South Beach this weekend.
“What did I say?”
“STAY HOME… DON”T ROAM… OTHERWISE YOU WILL BE CALLING FOR BAIL … FROM INSIDE THE JAIL!”
Allegedly, when Miami Beach Sgt. Bobby Hernandez ran a routine check on Smith they found an outstanding bench warrant in addition too the charge of not having a valid driver’s license and placed him under arrest.
It is not known what traffic infraction Smith committed that led to the original stop, which took place around 8:30 p.m. Smith was taken to Miami-Dade County Jail, where officials say he bonded out early Friday.
J. R. Smith aka Earl Joseph Smith was drafted by the New Orleans Hornets in 2004, and is currently with the New York Knicks.
Well J.R. what can I say?
“Welcome to Miami and cruise on someone else dime . . . It’ll save you some time. PEACE OUT!!!
Thank you for your support. Please click the button below to donate.
- DECEMBER FIRST IS WORLD AIDS DAY: DO YOU KNOW YOUR HIV STATUS?
- Holiday’s is fast Approaching: Do you know Your Credit Score?
- Trustedworldnews: Pay Me or at least Give Me Credit for “Your Voice Your Vote!” Slogan
- Gov. Rick Scott turned down Billions in Federal Aid: Now the Feds turned down Gov. Rick Scott.
- Mitt Romney: Independent Thinker or Opening Act for President Obama
- Mitt Romney: Courting the Hispanics . . . I Need You to Vote that “Government Stay Out of Your Life!”
- When Mitt Romney Came to Town: The Suffering Began
- Mitt Romney Economics:Jobs loss and Bankruptcy at Ampad
- Mitt Romney: In His Own Words
- At least 14 killed and 50 wounded at a Midnight Movie Screening of Batman, “Dark Knight Rises”, in Aurora Colorado
- YOUR VOTE Is Your Voice . . . And . . . YOUR VOICE is Your Vote . . . 2012 Series
- George Zimmerman released to his sweet life as his wife, Shellie refers to his “slush fund!”