Guadalupe Vegas steals neighbors Christmas decorations from yard and set them up in her yard
Guadalupe Vegas,18, from Sweetwater and her compliances (one male and one female) stole her neighbor’s Christmas ornaments out of their yard and Vegas had the nerve to display the neighbors stolen ornaments in her yard. And get this! Guadalupe lives around the corner and was caught in the act by the neighbor’s security camera. You have to see it . . . to believe it!
Cheryl Hepner, 66, shoots Salvatore Miglino, 39, twice, then call 911 and tells the operator that Miglino was shooting at her
Cheryl Hepner,66 shot her son-in-law, Salvatore Miglino,39, twice, then calls 911 and said that her son-in-law was shooting at her. Cheryl Hepner, 66, from Tamarac obviously had it all planned in advance. Wait for Miglino to show up to pick up his son, invite him in her home, then shoot him and call 911 and tell them that he was shooting at her.
However, Miglino was one step ahead of her and had the phone camera on record from the beginning because of the nasty divorce case he was going through with Hepner’s daughter and the uneasy feeling he had.
Miami-Dade Officer Fernando Edmundo Villa found shirtless and passed out in his police cruiser
Miami-Dade Officer Fernando Edmundo Villa,32 found shirtless and passed out in his running police cruiser in the left turn lane on SW 137th Avenue at 131 Street, taken to the station and allowed to go home. Can anyone say, “Special Treatment?”
Maybe Miami Police Officer J. Brutus was thinking about the Movie, “The Fast & Furious” when he ran his patrol car up a utility pole.
The Fast & The Furious Movie has nothing on Miami Police Officer J. Brutus
It would be interesting to see Vin Diesel or Paul Walker drive their car up a “live” utility pole and walk away laughing. It’s safe to say that Hollywood maybe calling Officer Brutus for some more or similar stunts for their next movie.
And whose talking about driving while texting? What about driving while allegedly picking up a pen off the floor of your car? Well, that’s his story and he is sticking to it!
Officer Brutus response to how his car ran up the pole must have sounded as Judge Judy would say, “ridiculous” even to him, because when the camera turned on him, he was laughing and joking with one of his colleagues. It took a minute to realize that he was the officer in the car. Miami Police Department must have guaranteed contracts with their officers.
In any other scenario, it would be expected for the driver of the car to show some kind of remorse. The tax payers will probably not be too happy when they realize that they are the ones footing the bill for one of The City of Miami’s finest, nickname the “Fast & Furious Brutus” chasing a pen or maybe he was chasing pop-eye the sailor man.
- DECEMBER FIRST IS WORLD AIDS DAY: DO YOU KNOW YOUR HIV STATUS?
- Holiday’s is fast Approaching: Do you know Your Credit Score?
- Trustedworldnews: Pay Me or at least Give Me Credit for “Your Voice Your Vote!” Slogan
- Gov. Rick Scott turned down Billions in Federal Aid: Now the Feds turned down Gov. Rick Scott.
- Mitt Romney: Independent Thinker or Opening Act for President Obama
- Mitt Romney: Courting the Hispanics . . . I Need You to Vote that “Government Stay Out of Your Life!”
- When Mitt Romney Came to Town: The Suffering Began
- Mitt Romney Economics:Jobs loss and Bankruptcy at Ampad
- Mitt Romney: In His Own Words
- At least 14 killed and 50 wounded at a Midnight Movie Screening of Batman, “Dark Knight Rises”, in Aurora Colorado
- YOUR VOTE Is Your Voice . . . And . . . YOUR VOICE is Your Vote . . . 2012 Series
- George Zimmerman released to his sweet life as his wife, Shellie refers to his “slush fund!”