Metta World Peace, what a name to live up too with such turmoil raging inside! It’s not everyday that you get to witness such rage on national television.
Too actually witness World Peace aka Ron Artest pull his elbow back as far as he could and then with all the force he could muster, aim his now strengthen elbow into the side of James Harden’s face, ear and neck is surreal.
If you watched the actual point of contact between World Peace aka Ron Artest elbow to Harden’s face and neck area, you could clearly see Harden’s neck snap from the trauma.
Too purposely pull your elbow back and swing it into the side of your rival’s ear and neck area without probable cause leaves you mentally and emotionally speechless. Then, you become angry at the flagrant disregard for the life and health of another human being.
James Harden took a blow to the side of his head that very well could have ended his career. Because Harden didn’t see the blow coming, he didn’t have time to brace himself.
However, as a result of World Peace/Turmoil absolute flagrant foul on Harden, NBA Commissioner David Stern suspended World Peace/Turmoil for seven games Tuesday.
This is not the first time that Peace has found himself on the wrong side of the rules of the game but it should be his last.
When is enough, enough? After World Peace/Turmoil aka Ron Artest accidentally kills someone? Buy World Peace out and send him on his way. World Peace/Turmoil is only dragging the name and the game down.
- DECEMBER FIRST IS WORLD AIDS DAY: DO YOU KNOW YOUR HIV STATUS?
- Holiday’s is fast Approaching: Do you know Your Credit Score?
- Trustedworldnews: Pay Me or at least Give Me Credit for “Your Voice Your Vote!” Slogan
- Gov. Rick Scott turned down Billions in Federal Aid: Now the Feds turned down Gov. Rick Scott.
- Mitt Romney: Independent Thinker or Opening Act for President Obama
- Mitt Romney: Courting the Hispanics . . . I Need You to Vote that “Government Stay Out of Your Life!”
- When Mitt Romney Came to Town: The Suffering Began
- Mitt Romney Economics:Jobs loss and Bankruptcy at Ampad
- Mitt Romney: In His Own Words
- At least 14 killed and 50 wounded at a Midnight Movie Screening of Batman, “Dark Knight Rises”, in Aurora Colorado
- YOUR VOTE Is Your Voice . . . And . . . YOUR VOICE is Your Vote . . . 2012 Series
- George Zimmerman released to his sweet life as his wife, Shellie refers to his “slush fund!”