As Lee continued to insist on transparency, his relationship between the directors and CEO’s grew increasing volatile. What is the head of these nursing/retirement home industries hiding?
Periodically, Lee would pay an impromptu visit to the nursing/retirement homes and found evidence of poor conditions, which consisted of insect infestations, rotten food, crumbling furniture and other conditions that create a dangerous environment for the frail and elderly and placed them in harms way.
Unfortunately, Florida is a “Right to Work State” and it’s not unusual for the new administration to act under pressure without full disclosure of all the facts.
“It’s good to be reminded that “It always look easy when someone else is doing it!
- DECEMBER FIRST IS WORLD AIDS DAY: DO YOU KNOW YOUR HIV STATUS?
- Holiday’s is fast Approaching: Do you know Your Credit Score?
- Trustedworldnews: Pay Me or at least Give Me Credit for “Your Voice Your Vote!” Slogan
- Gov. Rick Scott turned down Billions in Federal Aid: Now the Feds turned down Gov. Rick Scott.
- Mitt Romney: Independent Thinker or Opening Act for President Obama
- Mitt Romney: Courting the Hispanics . . . I Need You to Vote that “Government Stay Out of Your Life!”
- When Mitt Romney Came to Town: The Suffering Began
- Mitt Romney Economics:Jobs loss and Bankruptcy at Ampad
- Mitt Romney: In His Own Words
- At least 14 killed and 50 wounded at a Midnight Movie Screening of Batman, “Dark Knight Rises”, in Aurora Colorado
- YOUR VOTE Is Your Voice . . . And . . . YOUR VOICE is Your Vote . . . 2012 Series
- George Zimmerman released to his sweet life as his wife, Shellie refers to his “slush fund!”