The time has come where the rubber meets the road! Over a trillion dollars is still committed to pork projects, so let’s start from the obvious. Every representative needs to take a hard look at their expense account and should be mandated to cut it at least by 50 percent.
Internal auditors should already be in the process of evaluating every single account, line by line and its existence should be justified and if it can’t be justified, it should be eliminated. People! We are in the critical stages of life support for respectability and sustainability throughout the world.
At this very moment, the international guard eyes are on every move that our administration make. The IMF has its hands on the trigger and at a moments notice ready to introduce SDR’s as the new international currency. Once this happens, you can take your dollars and use it for wall paper or better yet, gift wrapping paper of times gone by.
The administration and the other players can agree to disagree all they want too, but if they lose focus and continue to bicker pass the deadline and fail to act in respect to the debt ceiling, they all should just pack their bags and go back to their respective home bases and confine themselves to “house arrest” until the new administration is elected in 2012.
I don’t know about you! but I’m sick of all the political posturing, the name calling, the blame game, the power struggle, the one up on you, the I’ll show you speech…. E.NO.U.G.H! I’ve heard enough “Political Demagoguery” to last me two lifetimes!
Walter E. Williams, PhD, is the John M. Olin Distinguished Professor of Economics at George Mason University in Fairfax, Va., served as commentator for WorldNetDaily, wrote a thought provoking piece on “Political Demagoguery” in an issue published October 20, 2004, and so eloquently stated that “Politicians have a field day misleading Americans who, as a result of having been dumb down by our education system, can’t think, reason or analyze.”
At first, it sounds condescending…after a little soul searching, you must admit, there is an element of truth in this statement and sometimes the truth hurt.
Furthermore, Suze Orman, internationally acclaimed personal finance expert and currently during a series on “The Money Class” has challenged every one of us to do what? “Stand in Your Truth!” so I’m challenging the powers on Capital Hill to “Stand in Their Truth!” and stop lying to the American public. Lay it all out on the table and tell the public the truth about how the money is really allocated and what they are really going to do or not do about fixing this mess, then “Put-Up! Or Shut-Up!
- DECEMBER FIRST IS WORLD AIDS DAY: DO YOU KNOW YOUR HIV STATUS?
- Holiday’s is fast Approaching: Do you know Your Credit Score?
- Trustedworldnews: Pay Me or at least Give Me Credit for “Your Voice Your Vote!” Slogan
- Gov. Rick Scott turned down Billions in Federal Aid: Now the Feds turned down Gov. Rick Scott.
- Mitt Romney: Independent Thinker or Opening Act for President Obama
- Mitt Romney: Courting the Hispanics . . . I Need You to Vote that “Government Stay Out of Your Life!”
- When Mitt Romney Came to Town: The Suffering Began
- Mitt Romney Economics:Jobs loss and Bankruptcy at Ampad
- Mitt Romney: In His Own Words
- At least 14 killed and 50 wounded at a Midnight Movie Screening of Batman, “Dark Knight Rises”, in Aurora Colorado
- YOUR VOTE Is Your Voice . . . And . . . YOUR VOICE is Your Vote . . . 2012 Series
- George Zimmerman released to his sweet life as his wife, Shellie refers to his “slush fund!”