A collection drive has been formed to help provide a wheelchair-friendly home for Josie Lou Ratley, who is recovering from a savage beating.
The teen, savagely kicked multiple times in the head outside Deerfield Beach Middle School on March 17, can barely remember her ABCs and struggles with counting to 10, her mother said.
Police have charged Wayne Treacy, 15, with first-degree attempted murder. He remains in Broward County’s main jail, charged as an adult.
Another teen, Kayla Manson, 13, is charged as a principal for allegedly helping Treacy find Ratley that day.
The Fundraising will enable Josie to move into a wheelchair-friendly home. Those interested in donating are asked to call (954) 561-2626 or visit www.nvee.org
The family and friends of Josie Lou Ratley thanks everyone in advance who will participate in this fundraising.
- DECEMBER FIRST IS WORLD AIDS DAY: DO YOU KNOW YOUR HIV STATUS?
- Holiday’s is fast Approaching: Do you know Your Credit Score?
- Trustedworldnews: Pay Me or at least Give Me Credit for “Your Voice Your Vote!” Slogan
- Gov. Rick Scott turned down Billions in Federal Aid: Now the Feds turned down Gov. Rick Scott.
- Mitt Romney: Independent Thinker or Opening Act for President Obama
- Mitt Romney: Courting the Hispanics . . . I Need You to Vote that “Government Stay Out of Your Life!”
- When Mitt Romney Came to Town: The Suffering Began
- Mitt Romney Economics:Jobs loss and Bankruptcy at Ampad
- Mitt Romney: In His Own Words
- At least 14 killed and 50 wounded at a Midnight Movie Screening of Batman, “Dark Knight Rises”, in Aurora Colorado
- YOUR VOTE Is Your Voice . . . And . . . YOUR VOICE is Your Vote . . . 2012 Series
- George Zimmerman released to his sweet life as his wife, Shellie refers to his “slush fund!”