Why is Sandford Police Chief Bill Lee trying so hard to cover up what really happened to Trayvon Martin
Justice for Trayvon Martin will hopefully prevent injustice in the future for Black men, young and old, [not only in this immediate area but other areas across the nation], from being perpetrated by other citizens, stalking and killing unsuspecting Black men and “hiding behind their own prejudices” as well as “The Stand Your Ground Law,” aided by police officers who should just go ahead and put “on their white sheet” so that the public would know exactly where they stand.
Trayvon Martin lost his life on February 26, 2012, in a dark pathway on his way back to his father’s girlfriend home, by a over zealous, wanna-be police officer , George Zimmerman who should have never been issued a gun permit in the first place; because of his propensity for violence based on his past criminal history.
Let’s start from the point whereby the police officer arrived on the scene. Let’s see what’s wrong with their actions.
1. When the police officer arrived did they immediately take the weapon from George Zimmerman and preserved it for evidence?
2. Did the police officer place George Zimmerman under arrest or take him into custody until it was ascertained after investigation based on evidence that his alleged account could hold up under “The Stand Your Ground Law”?
3. Did the police officer seek out collaborating witnesses to substantiate Zimmerman’s claim of self-defense to the fatal killing?
4. Did the police officer attempt to dissuade the testimony of the witness/witnesses?
5. Did the police officer assist George Zimmerman in moving to a new location?
6. Is the Sanford Police Department trying to cover up the facts to limit obvious liability?
There are too many unanswered questions based on the actions and/or in-actions of the Sanford Police Department and its chief.
In an effort to preserve the rights of Trayvon Martin and to seek truth, it is imperative that “The U.S. Department of Justice” intervene immediately to preserve the integrity of the system and bring some peace, not just to this community but to everyone whose eyes are transfixed on this case to make sure that Trayvon Martin’s death will not be in vain.
This we know:
1. There are more than one witness that heard and witnessed the actions of George Zimmerman and will dispute his claim of “self-defense” that were never interviewed.
2. Sanford Police Chief Bill Lee became the judge and jury, when he wrapped up this case before he returned to his car by stating that George Zimmerman acted in self-defense and that’s it.
3. There are people from Monroe County [Key West, Florida] to Washington that will not let this case be swept under the rug.
In an effort to defend his son, Robert Zimmerman, George Zimmerman’s father hand-delivered a letter to the Orlando Sentinel stating:
“The media reports of the events are imaginary at best. At no time did George follow or confront Mr. Martin. When the true details of the event become public, and I hope that will be soon, everyone should be out-raged by the treatment of George Zimmerman in the media.”
“The events are imaginary” is how Robert Zimmerman described the senseless killing of Trayvon Martin by his son, George Zimmerman. Without a doubt this statement did nothing but added flames to an already raging fire.
A rally is planned for the Sanford City Council meeting March 26. Leaders are asking people to show up carrying “Skittles” the candy Trayvon Martin carried and I’m adding ‘Arizona Iced-Tea” in his pocket when he died.
What would you do to get the Pot of Gold at the end of the rainbow? How far would you go? Would you be willing to steal, embezzle or plot a murder? Which one would you be willing to undertake for all the gold? Or will you be willing to do whatever it takes and more.
Well, that’s what Narcy Novack did! All of the above, First, her mother-in-law was found dead an the lust for more would not allow her to stop, as though her life depended upon more blood, as she began to hatch yet another more devious plot to eliminate the last person that stood between her and the “Pot of Gold.” That person would be Ben Novack,Jr.
It appears that from the very beginning it was a “Marriage for Murder.” What would possess Ben Novack, Jr. to stay with Narcy even when it was obvious to everyone around him that she not only wanted him out of her life, she wanted him dead?
Could a love for another be that mind-altering that you would place your own well-being in harms way? Is this what they mean, when you hear someone say, “I love you to Death?” Did they mean that figuratively speaking or just meant as a literal translation?
Could the outcome of your life depend on something you said in a passing fancy and not meant to be taken serious? Do most people take relationships as a means to and end with hidden agenda’s that really have nothing to do with you? That is something to think about in this day and age!
The murder trial for the Fontainebleau heiress accused of killing her husband and mother-in-law will once again be delayed several weeks as the U.S. Department of Justice considers whether Narcy Novack and her brother, Cristobal Veliz, should face the death penalty.
- Who Wins and Who Loses As China Rebalances
- DECEMBER FIRST IS WORLD AIDS DAY: DO YOU KNOW YOUR HIV STATUS?
- Holiday’s is fast Approaching: Do you know Your Credit Score?
- Trustedworldnews: Pay Me or at least Give Me Credit for “Your Voice Your Vote!” Slogan
- Gov. Rick Scott turned down Billions in Federal Aid: Now the Feds turned down Gov. Rick Scott.
- Mitt Romney: Independent Thinker or Opening Act for President Obama
- Mitt Romney: Courting the Hispanics . . . I Need You to Vote that “Government Stay Out of Your Life!”
- When Mitt Romney Came to Town: The Suffering Began
- Mitt Romney Economics:Jobs loss and Bankruptcy at Ampad
- Mitt Romney: In His Own Words
- At least 14 killed and 50 wounded at a Midnight Movie Screening of Batman, “Dark Knight Rises”, in Aurora Colorado
- YOUR VOTE Is Your Voice . . . And . . . YOUR VOICE is Your Vote . . . 2012 Series